Maseca, considered a traditional and iconic brand, developed a comprehensive communication strategy that continues to fulfill the needs of the new consumer. This evolution successfully expanded the brands footprint, enhancing Maseca’s bond with the bicultural Latina.
An exciting and relevant part of the strategy is the Digital platform. By means of this strategy, Maseca continues to take important steps forward by creating connections with the New Latina. Maseca is considered an innovative brand with young families that have a strong sense of tradition.
- This panel will focus on how Maseca’s communication strategy has converted the brand into an ally of the bicultural Latina.
- How to build and manage a New Latina community online
- Proper use of online and offline strategies to achieve consistent connections with New Latinas
- How to attract and engage a more acculturated consumer with a traditional product using both emotional and practical touch points.
- Using communications pillars that are focused on the New Latina as guiding principles in the commucations efforts
-ALVARO LUQUE, Vice President of Marketing, Gruma Corporation.
-OCTAVIO OROZCO VP, VRTC INC.